Sunday, June 21, 2015

Living With Injustice: TED Talks


"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."  
  Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I cannot help but to meditate on the words and non-violent actions of Dr. King, in light of recent news headlines of the Charleston, SC massacre and the identity issues of Rachel Dolezal. The world we live in has always been plagued with social, economic, racial, and religious injustices. Our experiences shape the way we view the world and how we live. I'd like to share a few videos that I've found to be influencing from one of my favorite forums. Have you heard of TED Talks? TED Talks is an awesome, non-profit, platform that allows persons to share their stories and/or research. I've posted a few videos below that I thought were moving enough to share with you! 

 


Please share your comments and feedback below!  

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment